JSEL and the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University are pleased to announce a Call for Papers in connection with the Berklee College of Music’s upcoming conference, Rethink Music: Creativity, Commerce and Policy in the 21st Century.
We are constantly monitoring the world of sports and entertainment law. Below is a selection of online journals and websites dedicated to sports and entertainment law. Know of a site not featured here? Let us know about it.
The Hollywood Reporter, Esq.
- Al Jazeera Responds to Al Gore's Lawsuit
- Jamie Foxx Sued Over New Song (Exclusive)
- Judge Rejects Lawsuit Over Alki David's CNN Interview on Michael Jackson Hologram
- Led Zeppelin Aims to Send 'Stairway to Heaven' Lawsuit to Hell
- Michelle Phan Claims Dance Label Overstepped on YouTube Takedowns
The Sports Law Blog
- Some Perspective, Please
- Dark Days in the ICC
- Call for Papers: "The New Era in Gaming Law"
- Fan speech, once again
The Latest Sports Law News
- Chat with Keith Law
- Letters to the Sports Editor
- Q&A: Sports law expert weighs in on Roger Goodell, Ray Rice situation
- Q&A: New Jersey's sports gambling push
- Santa Clara Law Hosts Fifth Annual Sports Law And Ethics Symposium
The Latest Entertainment Law News
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Investigation on Behalf of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Investors Announced by Law Offices of Howard G.
- New state law allows surcharge for bike lanes
- SAE Nashville Music Business Program Chairperson Speaks at U.S. Copyright Law Symposium
- America's Top 10 Entertainment Law Schools
- Use a Law Degree to Enter Environmental or Entertainment Fields