JSEL and the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University are pleased to announce a Call for Papers in connection with the Berklee College of Music’s upcoming conference, Rethink Music: Creativity, Commerce and Policy in the 21st Century.
We are constantly monitoring the world of sports and entertainment law. Below is a selection of online journals and websites dedicated to sports and entertainment law. Know of a site not featured here? Let us know about it.
The Hollywood Reporter, Esq.
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
The Sports Law Blog
- Peter Carfagna to teach MOOC course on Representing the Professional Athlete
- Daniel Wallach on settlement reached in Steve Moore, Todd Bertuzzi case
- Turning Pro in Hockey
- To the man who taught me the infield fly rule
- O'Bannon, College Reform & Title IX
The Latest Sports Law News
- UB sports law expert says Bills will remain in Buffalo
- Aspiring sports agents can learn the ropes in Case Western Reserve University's free online course
- Sports safety law effective immediately
- Major League Baseball Lifts Its Signage Restrictions On Daily Fantasy Sports
- Ray Allen — City Attorney Demands Law Change … After NBA Star's Home Invasion
The Latest Entertainment Law News
- Entertainment business veterans launch firm to serve evolving legal field
- Robbins Arroyo LLP is Investigating the Officers and Directors of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS) on Behalf of Shareholders
- Alliant's ProQuest Launches Entertainment Practice, Hires Entertainment Law Specialist Joe Anderson
- The Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. – SEAS
- Jonathan Law presents ‘The Baker’s Wife’