JSEL and the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University are pleased to announce a Call for Papers in connection with the Berklee College of Music’s upcoming conference, Rethink Music: Creativity, Commerce and Policy in the 21st Century.
We are constantly monitoring the world of sports and entertainment law. Below is a selection of online journals and websites dedicated to sports and entertainment law. Know of a site not featured here? Let us know about it.
The Hollywood Reporter, Esq.
- 'The Conjuring' Keeps Spooking Up New Lawsuits
- Quentin Tarantino's Gawker Lawsuit Dismissed But Can Be Refiled
- Fox Demands Judge Reject 'New Girl' Theft Lawsuit
- Paramount Fights Investors' Fraud Lawsuit Over Big Film Slate
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: Justices Confused by Technology, Wary of Implications
The Sports Law Blog
- Wiggins Never a Jayhawk? Foreign Student Athletes May be Ineligible to Play if College Athletes are Employees
- Why aren't the Mid-American Conference, Conference USA & Mountain West Conference being sued over Grants-in-Aid? Some Answers
- Ejected for being bad at baseball?
- Journal of Sports Analytics – Call for Papers
- On resting players for crunch time
The Latest Sports Law News
- Clearing up legal misconceptions before the Northwestern football players’ union vote
- NFL V.P. of law and labor sees no issues with Eagles cutting DeSean
- New Kansas gun law draws support, some reservations
- Darren Heitner Authors Sports Law Book, How To Play The Game
- Governor General attends Local Security Branch sports challenge reception
The Latest Entertainment Law News