JSEL and the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University are pleased to announce a Call for Papers in connection with the Berklee College of Music’s upcoming conference, Rethink Music: Creativity, Commerce and Policy in the 21st Century.
We are constantly monitoring the world of sports and entertainment law. Below is a selection of online journals and websites dedicated to sports and entertainment law. Know of a site not featured here? Let us know about it.
The Hollywood Reporter, Esq.
- Bryan Singer Sex Abuse Accuser Dropped By Lawyer
- SCOTUSblog Founder Joins Marvel Superhero Appeal for Jack Kirby Estate (Exclusive)
- Major League Baseball Embroiled in Explosive Legal War Over TV Deals (Exclusive)
- Family Files Lawsuit Over Use of Dead Relative's Photo on 'Southland'
- Paramount Slams Opposing Lawyers in Film Investment Lawsuit
The Sports Law Blog
- The Irony of the MLBPA's Recent Grievance Against the Houston Astros
- Donald Sterling loses
- New Chapter in Donald Sterling Saga: he sues NBA, Adam Silver and Shelly Sterling
- California knows how to tax pro athletes
- Distractions and misdirections on Chris Kluwe
The Latest Sports Law News
- One sports law practitioner thinks Jay Paterno's lawsuit against Penn State looks like a long shot
- Ty Law explains his sales job to Darrelle Revis: ‘I encouraged’ Revis to come to New England
- Buckner Sports Law: A Sports Medicine Roundtable on Managing Risk, Internal Investigations and Arbitrations
- Law goes into the books as an all-time Patriot
- Amick: Lesniak's latest effort to get around sports betting ban in N.J. likely a gamble
The Latest Entertainment Law News