JSEL and the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University are pleased to announce a Call for Papers in connection with the Berklee College of Music’s upcoming conference, Rethink Music: Creativity, Commerce and Policy in the 21st Century.
We are constantly monitoring the world of sports and entertainment law. Below is a selection of online journals and websites dedicated to sports and entertainment law. Know of a site not featured here? Let us know about it.
The Hollywood Reporter, Esq.
- John Travolta Can't Stop Former Pilot's Lawsuit Over Secrets (Exclusive)
- Judge Won't Disqualify Tolkien Lawyers in 'Hobbit' Fight
- Peter Hoffman Can't Escape Prosecution in Film Tax Credit Fraud Case (Exclusive)
- Octavia Spencer Headed to Trial Over Weight Loss Endorsement
- Sony Music Fights Lawsuit Alleging Cheating of 'American Idol' Stars
The Sports Law Blog
- Distractions and misdirections on Chris Kluwe
- Busy Stretch on Sterling, O'Bannon, Redskins, Painkillers, Insider Trading, LeBron, Carmelo, A-Rod, Dan Marino, Johnny Manziel, Ken Feinberg . . .
- The risk to catalyzed fans
- It wasn't the alcohol, stupid
The Latest Sports Law News
- One sports law practitioner thinks Jay Paterno's suit against Penn State looks like a long shot
- New law restricts full-contact football practice for high school teams
- Law abiding sports citizens
- How to become a sports lawyer masterclass
- Retiring Chris Snee hears nice words from NY Giants coach and father-in-law, Tom Coughlin: 'I'll take 100 of him'
The Latest Entertainment Law News
- Entertainment Law Leader Joel A. Katz to Speak at Kennesaw State University Commencement
- Immigration debate centres on 2008 law passed to address very different circumstances
- Law Society Revokes Garth Drabinsky's License
- Law society revokes Garth Drabinsky's licence over fraud convictions
- 2008 law unexpectedly at center of border debate